Tuesday 18 September 2012

Sweet BMW Cake...

Pin It






Hello....

Its been quite a while.  I was busy as usual and its time for courses for next year's preparation of school.  If you're wondering what this is...well I'll tell you.  It's kind of a car but its not.  Its a mock BMW..just the front part.  I'm sure you remember my Myvi car, well someone love the car so much that she placed an order on the spot.  She is Ina's cousin and she saw the cake when she went to her wedding and she called me right away and asked me to do a BMW.  And she wanted it on the next day.... :-(..I had to declined and then she cheated...she asked her mom to call me.  My weakest spot...mummies...oowh.  I just can't do it because I have another wedding cake to finish and then her mom said that if I can't come up with a car, she'll be happy with a license plate cake.  I just can't do it like that to her because its for her husband and they're having a party so, I googled and came up with a picture of the front grill of a BMW.  I love it and just had to do it.


And so I did the cake and it got there on time.  Had a lot of fun doing it too.  Thanks Ju for choosing me to do the cake for your father.  I hope you enjoyed it.





PLEASE RATE MY SWEET PRODUCT :




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...