Monday 13 February 2012

Sweet Anniversary..

Pin It

Good evening,

     How are you?  I hope everyone is doing great.  I know I am.  I did the cake that I messed up yesterday and thankfully both came out beautifully and I'll post it later.  I wanted to show you a cake that I did on Saturday for my friend from teacher's college Lynn, who celebrated her 10th anniversary.  She asked me to do a romantic cake and she told me that she was going to travel with the cake to Johor Bahru.  At first I thought of putting the heart at the back of the figurines but I was worried if the heart is standing, it won't make it to JB in one piece, so I put the heart as the mat.


     I made the figures two days ahead and the flowers five days ahead so that it will be dry enough to be put on the cake.  It was just simple flowers.  I enjoyed making the figures and I hope that I will have the time to learn to be a better sculpter so that I can make the face better.

     
   The cake was chocolate cake with cream cheese filling and Lynn told me that it was yummy.  It's the same chocolate cake recipe that I posted in my recipe page, check it out ok.  The cake cuts beautifully and in room temperature, it is so moist.  Try it with any filling, it will be delicious, I promise. If you decided to make the cake, tell me how it comes out. 


     So here is the finished cake.  Lynn and her husband loved it and I'm happy.  If any of my customers are reading this, I want you to know that I will go an extra mile to make you happy.  I love what I do and I want to be better in the future.  Wish me all the best everyone.  I have more coming and I'll keep you guys updated ok.  See you and have a good night.



PLEASE RATE MY SWEET PRODUCT :




3 comments:

nazayiena said...

wah kek yg romantic...

England Furniture said...

Thank you for sharing some pictures of your cakes. Some could appreciate the dedication and skill that it took to create some of the details.

Lina said...

cunnya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...