Monday 20 August 2012

Sweet Nikon D5100 Camera Cake

Pin It


Kek Cik Ana lagi...







I am so very lucky.  My customers keep coming back for more cakes and they are getting more and more creative every time.  This Nikon cake is another order from Ana.  It's for her sister's birthday.  This is a very challenging cake to do because there are many details that needed to be done.  To top it all off, the darn fondant crack and I redo it for a few times but I couldn't get it right..in the end I just cover it up with the details of the camera but there are some that I just couldn't cover...oh..well.


This is the real Nikon D5100 DSLR camera. Click to review full spec of the camera.



Anyway, Amalia, the birthday girl was thrilled.  She even sent me messages in my facebook...thanks dear.  I hope you had a blast of time.  Thanks for reading, see you soon.







PLEASE RATE MY SWEET PRODUCT :




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...