Thursday 16 August 2012

Sweet Netball Queen Cake...

Pin It


Hi there,


Hey, it's my best friend birthday!  Happy Birthday Zue...I did this specially for you and your husband was in it too..I love doing it and I hope you love it too.  I couldn't think of any other theme other than netball because you love it so much and you are the best netball player I know.



Hope you like the figurine...it's you.  I had great fun making the ball.  It's a new experience because I bake the cake in two mixing bowls and glue them together with buttercream.  Then I carve it a bit to make it rounder.








Getting the fondant to set a bit before I decorate the cake was another challenge because it was raining cats and dogs outside.  The fondant was sticky and wet but I pulled it through.  She loved the cake and I wish that she will have a long and happy life and that we'll be friends forever...sounds like a five year old right? Hahaha...I love being your friend.  Lots of love Zue....


PLEASE RATE MY SWEET PRODUCT :

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should be a part of a contest for one of the greatest blogs on the internet.
I'm going to highly recommend this website!
My web site :: how to lose weight fast and for free

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...