Sunday 12 August 2012

Sweet Apple Crumble Cake

Pin It

Hhmm....



I am so bad...I like to tease my brother. He's in Kuala Lumpur and I just love to send him pictures of what I bake.  He's so angry right now because he is on a strict diet.. sorry! I didn't know bro...never mind if you are good this week may be I'll bake you this cake when I see you...remember always use 80 / 20...it means that if you follow your diet like a good boy you will get a treat..the 20% okay...you can do this.






For those out there who are also on diet, don't lose heart okay...you can do whatever you put your mind to do...I myself was overweight and I shed off 11 kilos over the year and still maintaining my weight despite all the treats that I let myself have now.  Believe in what you can do...in the mean time, enjoy my Apple Crumble Cake! Bye.

PLEASE RATE MY SWEET PRODUCT :

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...