Monday 7 November 2011

Sweet Chocolate Chips and Oat Cookies...

Pin It





Hi, everyone.  Sorry it took so long for this entry to come.  We just celebrated Aidil Adha and I would like to wish all of you out there `Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha'.  Last week, was a very tiring week.  I had to go for a course and at the same time I had to finish my friends orders of cakes.  Then on Saturday, I cooked for Aidil Adha.  I made the usual Rendang Daging, Ayam Masak Merah, Ketupat and also Bone Marrow Soup. It was tiring but worth the effort because I enjoy cooking and what makes me most happy is when everybody loves what I cooked.  Today, after cooking all day too because my sister in law and her cute sons came for lunch, I finally had the time to bake some cookies.  It was actually chocolate chips cookies but I would feel so guilty if I ate the cookies that I end up putting in some healthy ingredient...the oat (like its gonna make me feel less guilty...duh).  I'm watching my weight and I had always watched my weight because I'm suffering from hyperthyroidism and my weight will go up and down depending on my medication.  But its okay..I'm still here and able to do what I love most, baking.  I'm so grateful that even with my condition I am still able to care for the love of my life, Mr. Rizalman and my sons Aiman and Hilmi.  As for the cookies, they taste great and my family enjoyed it...hope you like my photos...see you soon.  Have a sweet dream y'all...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...