Friday 24 August 2012

Sweet Wedding Proposal Cake & Cupcakes

Pin It


Hi,


Today I'm just posting these pictures from Ina's wedding (The Myvi Cake).  Her husband also ordered a cake from me for his wife.  He wanted me to copy the figure from their invitation card and I tried my best and came up with this.




The number symbolizes their seventh year together.





These cute cupcakes was actually a last minute order from Ina for their reception lunch.  She wanted me to do small props of mechanical engineering and some for a teacher.  Her husband is working as a mechanical engineer and Ina is a teacher.  She loved these cupcakes....they're cute aren't they? Well, all of these cakes are chocolate cakes and I guess that's about it for now.  I'll see you soon. Bye.







PLEASE RATE MY SWEET PRODUCT :





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...