Sunday 16 September 2012

Sweet Angry Bird Cakes....

Pin It



Ola...

Love these two cakes. Angry Birds are everywhere nowadays.  This is going to be a short one I think. This two cakes are for two cutie pies. The black Angry bird for Mia and her friend Nadhirah.  I guess they go to the same kindergarten and both want the same theme for their birthdays. Mia is my dear friend's daughter who is a sweet and shy girl.  Love you Mia...she was so happy when she saw this cake and I'm glad dear!




This Red Angry bird is for Nadhirah who also turns 6 a few days after Mia.  




I found out from Mia's mummy that the girls had a blast on their birthdays. I wish both of you happiness and long lives....may you always be happy. Thanks and bye bye.








PLEASE RATE MY SWEET PRODUCT :




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...