Friday 11 November 2011

Sweet 'Sports Car' Cake

Pin It





Hi y'all...guys and gals out there.  How was your day?
Mine was a total chaos..I am absolutely glad that I'm already home and admiring my latest project of making a birthday cake for my dear friend Anita whose son's birthday is today.  Afnan is 7 today so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AFNAN!  May you have a wonderful and happy life always...and while at it don't forget to have fun..Okay, today's cake is chocolate moist because that is Afnan's favourite.  Since I don't have a photo of the cake itself..I'll tell you that the cake is very chocolatey because I used dark cocoa powder but not 100%.  I mix it with the ordinary cocoa powder because I've tried using 100% dark cocoa powder and it tasted bitter but for those who like bitterness in their cake, just give it a go okay.  Chocolate Moist is actually my signature cake and most of my friends who wanted to eat chocolate cake, usually they'll order from me.  As for the deco, Anita told me that her son loves cars.  I thought of doing just a flat shape of car using royal icing but as I thought about it I think it will be more interesting if I make a topper.  So, I browse through the net and found a terrific site with tutorials on how to make a race car topper.  The name of the site is Cake Journal.  Check it out okay.  I love the site and I think you would too.  Okay then, I have one more project coming.  A miniature chocolate cake for my sweetheart...so have a wonderful evening, don't forget to leave comments..bye


4 comments:

zuzue said...

awesome.....

Sue said...

Thanks babe..

nazayiena said...

cantiknya cake nie...

Sue said...

Thanks Kak Nurul..lama jugak nak buat kereta tu..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...