Wednesday 9 November 2011

Sweet Cream Cheese Brownie..

Pin It




Good afternoon friends.
Today was a very stressful day.  I need some distraction from all the things that I need to do.  So, I bake.  Can you believe it if I tell you that baking is like a theraphy for me?  Either that or I go shopping but..if I go shopping I will end up buying things that I don't need then my Mr. Rizalman will ask thousands of questions...hahaha.  Don't be angry honey..I love you.  So, to save myself from the interrogation that I will get from my beloved, I choose baking and its a great choice, don't you think so?  I've been looking through my cooking books for a few days now and I found quite many recipes of brownies but I wanted something that is different from the traditional brownie that I came across so, I browse through the internet and found a great recipe by Martha Stewart.  I love Martha Stewart and Oprah Winfrey.  They are my inspiration...hmmm.  Anyway, when I saw that she have a recipe of Cream Cheese Brownie I just can't wait to try it.  Its quite easy actually and I just love the outcome.  The taste is of course marvelous and the brownie is so soft and moist and it also had a bit of saltiness to it that makes it different from other brownie that were always too sweet.  I love it..its wonderful.  I am cured and ready to take on the world (that is my school work actually, haha)...here I come.. You have a wonderful evening okay..bye.


1 comment:

Marc said...

I love brownies... and whith cream cheese... Oooohhhhh!!! I love them! This is wonderful!! Thank you for this recipe! Greetings!!!

http://www.mipatisserie.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...