Saturday 22 September 2012

Sweet Tinkerbell & The Minions (Despicable Me) Cake...

Pin It



Hullo...

I'm so happy to present to you my Tinkerbell and Minions cake for Izmi and Qaseh.  They are Zue's sweethearts. You should see Izmi when he saw the cake.  He can't stop himself from telling his mama that a minion is falling off the cake.  `Mama...mama...atuh..atuh..mama..' so cute.


I had a great time doing this cake and it is another one of my favourite so far. I love making the minions and its quite easy actually.  My husband did one for the cake, the baby with a single hair. Good job honey!



I guess my husband loves the cake too...notice that he took extra pictures this time...ha ha.  Hope you like it as much as I do.  See you soon..and more are coming. Bye.






PLEASE RATE MY SWEET PRODUCT :




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...