Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Sweet Baby-Themed Cupcakes

Pin It



Hi sweeties.....


Owhh...aren't they darlings?  I was so beat up when I came up with these cupcakes...my friend Haneem was going to pick up the cupcakes at 10 in the morning and the night before, I just could not get myself together anymore.  I told my husband that I was going to sleep.  I guess he was a bit worried that I might not finish them on time but I set my mind clock that I'm going to wake up at 4 to finish them. When you're so tired, you just can't think straight anymore and I guess that's what happened to me.  So, I slept it off and I did wake up at 4 a.m.!


I found some cute cupcakes when I googled for ideas last time and I just had to do the babies expressions.  These cupcakes were for Faiz who just turned 1.  He loves gadgets and his favourite is his mummy's calculator.  A baby who loves calculators...hhmmm...son, I think when you grow up, you will be a millionaire! Ameen....mudah-mudahan ye Faiz...owh I forgot, your mummy wants you to be a military doctor.  See? We all moms are like that...haha.  

Here are the pictures that my husband took.  You can tell right? 
He loves the cute cakes that's why he took many many many pictures...love you honey.
My rubber ducky in bubbles.



Okay, that's it for this time..I'll see you soon ya...bye.







PLEASE RATE MY SWEET PRODUCT :




2 comments:

baker treats said...

I gotta says I love your blog. :) Its interesting to read and love checking all the sweets treats you made.

ricky albert danganan said...

Hello there,

We would like to add your blog to the Top Food Blog list in www.mytaste.com/ . Your blog is impressively BEAUTIFUL and it deserves to be included on the Top list!! Great recipes!! We will feature your blog and we will make a lot of shout out about your recipes on our fan pages so that people and our 4million users worldwide will be able to check it on our site.

MyTaste is a social platform for foodies and blogs/sites owners like you and it helps to reach more people, get more visibility on the web and share/save recipes. Some of the top food blogs receive at least 30,000 visits from us on a weekly basis.
Here where you can add your blog to the top list http://www.mytaste.com/add-your-food-blog

EXPOSE YOUR BLOG!!!The World deserves to know how great a cook you are.

Kind regards
-Ricky
info@mytaste.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...