Thursday 27 October 2011

Sweet Carrot Cake

Pin It




Carrot and walnut cake coming right up!  Hi..I haven't eaten a carrot cake for such a long time.  I have been dallying in making one but today I made the time for this sweet and moist cake.  Tomorrow I'm bringing it to school for my friends.  I have two orders coming for this Hari Raya Aidil Adha and I want my friends to taste this delicious cake before hand.  I frost this cake with Cream Cheese frosting and it taste wonderful...when I have the time I'll post the recipe for you all okay...have a sweet and fun day tomorrow, night night everyone..



Hello...good morning.  I brought the cake to school as I intended and it was a hit. I got another three orders for it.  And you know what..the cake is tastier today than yesterday.  That is one of the tip of baking moist and tasty cakes, never cut it while its hot and cooling.  Keep it covered at least for twelve hours then you eat it.  All the ingredients that you put in the cake will mingle and fully absorbed with each other and it will taste beautiful...trust me I know what I'm talking about.  Well, thanks for reading...hmmm..I'm happy.  Have a sweet..sweet..weekend..



2 comments:

Hubby said...

Congratulation my sweetie....
Hoping for more and more orders in the future...so that our sons and I enjoy staying home happily in a breathing environment full of the sweetness of the cakes aroma....curiously gape at you masterly making fondants...and....composing and then taking pictures of all the cakes....WHAT A SWEET LIFE....
(My wish 30 years ago came true!...and I'm happy!)

Bella said...

What a sweet thought from your hubby, Sue!
Don't you think he's being so supportive? God bless you! This is a great start of your baking passion my dear and I like this site so much. So cute and so sweet. You doing photography too, been there! (your hubby's site). Advantage for you my dear Sue. Keep up the excellent job and don't forget to be the best English teacher too (multiple task woman you are)
Visit my site dear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...