Monday 28 November 2011

Sweet Chocofee...

Pin It





Hello friends,

      What did you bake today? I hope it was something very delicious.  I hope you could share.  I opened a new forum page for you guys so that we can share our opinion and tips in baking and decorating and I'll post something for us to discuss later okay.  

       What did I bake today? I bake a chocofee cake.  Hahaha...that is chocolate and coffee cake.  I was browsing through my cook books and I came across a chocolate cake recipe actually and I wanted to give it a try but I want another taste to come with it.  I love coffee too so I just put in 3 teaspoons of Nescafe into the batter.  How did it taste?  Well, here in Malaysia, we have a drink that mixes Milo with Nescafe and we call it Neslo and you know what?  It tasted just like that.  The texture was a bit heavy but the taste makes up for it.  I have some fondant flowers that I did for a wedding cake this weekend so, I just put it on the cake and piped some stems with buttercream.  When its done, it reminded me of cakes from the 70's..haha. Don't you think so?  For those who loves coffee like me, this is a delicious one to try. I know I'm taking forever to post my recipes...please be patience okay.  I'm so into baking lately and I only have time to post pictures of them.

Hope you like it.  See you all very soon..bye.




PLEASE RATE MY SWEET PRODUCT :

4 comments:

wahida said...

perghhhhhhh!!! tempting!!

Marc said...

I love chocolate... and coffee... So... I love this!!! Thanks for playing in my lottery... Good Luck!!

nazayiena said...

Mesti rasa2 neslokan kek nie...

Sue said...

Mmg pun kak nurul..sedapp..haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...