Monday 28 November 2011

Sweet Meringue...

Pin It


Hi again.


I'm back and I am more stable and quite happy again..haha.  My mixer is still working because of my beloved husband. He fixed it. I don't know how but the mixer is working and I'm so glad and relieved.  So, yesterday evening I baked some meringues.  Actually I baked two batches of it.  No, no one ordered it but my two boys were so loving it that when the first batch of meringues was cooling in the kitchen, they ate them all!  My husband was looking for it for tea and I told him it was cooling in the kitchen.  He asked me where?  I told him, it was on the kitchen counter.  And he told me he couldn't see any....so I went to the kitchen and saw that the whole dang thing was gone...puff...all gone.  Those two boys got a lecture from me and my husband about manners and always setting aside some for other people...hahaha.  See..it's not easy baking with boys who are growing up, they can eat anything and they have a large storing place for all the food that they ate.  

       Anyway, that was my first meringue and then I baked another batch for my husband and he loved it too. Looking at the recipe, I thought it would be as easy as ABC but making meringue requires patience a lot. You have to bake it at the lowest temperature for quite a long time.  Mine were not very big so I bake them at 100'C for 1 1/2 hours.  It is still not perfect in appearance but it was sweet, fluffy and yummy.  I love them and my husband is coming out with many suggestions on how I can improve.  Thanks honey, for your patience, support and most importantly for the understanding that the mixer is very important to me..love you. 

Hope you enjoy the pictures.  See you next time..bye.








PLEASE RATE MY SWEET PRODUCT : 

2 comments:

nazayiena said...

Amboi sedap le tu anak2 Su makan spi habis.....

Sue said...

Sedap rupa-rupanye kak nurul..ni la kali pertama su cuba buat. Budak-budak tu makan tak tinggal habuk pun pas tu kene lecture...sesekali mmg patut kene bebel..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...