Sunday 13 May 2012

Sweet Mothers Day Cake

Pin It

Hi,

        Happy Mother's Day to all mothers in Malaysia and around the world (especially my mom and my mom-in-law).  Wishing anyone happy mother's day always makes me sappy...miss my mom.  I'm going to Mecca with my mom soon and I can't wait to spend time with her.  I used to want another mom when I was a little girl.  I spend most of my time with my grandma when I was growing up and I guess that pushed me far apart from my mom.  I used to be angry with her and thought that she was expecting too much from me, but now that I have my own children, I know how she felt and why she was like that.  I want the best for my children, that was what my mom wanted too.

       This morning, my dear husband wished me the same and thanked me for being a good mom and that makes me sappier.  I can cry at a drop of a hat...and sometimes I hated that but today it makes me happy.  Thanks darling, I love you and you're a great dad too.


     This sweet cake is for my best friend Zue.  She gave the cake to her mother in law.  Her mom is far away like my mom.  The cake is a rainbow sponge cake like the one I made for my caramel cake.  This is a simple cake but I love it.  I think I'll make my mom a cake when I see her next week.


     To my mom, I love you and I'm so sorry for all our misunderstandings and all the problems that I caused when you were bringing me up.  I know you had a hard time especially being a mother to nine of us.
Happy mothers day mom.  I love you always!








PLEASE RATE MY SWEET PRODUCT :







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...