Friday 29 June 2012

Sweet Cupcake

Pin It

Hi there........



Hhmmm...cupcakes and romance novels...what a nice way to relax.  I need it this week.  A lot had happened and a good book is just what I needed.  My  best friend's father, passed away this week. You remember Zue, the one that climbed to the top of Mt. Kinabalu?  He died of asthma and mostly because of old age.  She was in Kedah when he was admitted.  She was an umpire for a National level netball game.  She is a strong and very active woman but when it comes to the people that she loves, she crumbled....I was so sad and still am for her.  The first thing she did when she saw me after the funeral was hug me and cried..it was heartbreaking to see her like that.  I want her to be happy always and I pray that she will.  Things like this reminds me to my own Papa that recently I realized had been gone for three years.  How time flies....it makes me miss him even more.




This same week, I was also quite busy with baking and I baked this vanilla cupcake with vanilla buttercream for Lin, my friend who ordered the nurse cupcakes.  She just wanted to take something back to her hometown.  I think she was going home to see her mom so, she wanted lime green and sky blue for her mom.  


My best friend lost her father this week and god have a way to lighten up my day because of my sadness by giving me a new nephew.  My sister gave birth to a 2.5 kg baby boy on Saturday and I can't wait to see him.  He is such a cutie pie...my sister named him Rayyan Miqail and I think that it is strong and suited him because he is a first born.  He is my 15th nephew and I have another 5 nieces...and I like it.  When we all gather, we are like The Brady Bunch times 3...hahaha.  And I think I have a mission this week.  To make Zue smile....I know it takes time to heal and I'm giving her time but in the mean time, she's going to smile...wish me luck!  See you...




PLEASE RATE MY SWEET PRODUCT :

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...