Sunday 11 December 2011

Sweet Salted Caramel

Pin It

Good morning,

     How did you sleep? Okay?  I'm so used to waking up early that I woke up at 6 as usual.  Thought of sleeping in but my mind is busy and I simply had to get up and do something.  It was raining when I woke and it is still drizzling.  My favourite kind of morning.  I love it when it rain.  Everyone is sleeping in and I am at peace.  The boys are still sleeping so I can make my salted caramel as in Martha Stewart's recipe in peace and quiet.  I promise them to make some cake pops later and I think today I'm going to let them do it on their own and mess up my kitchen just to get their loads of energy off.  

     Tadaa....so how is my Chocolate Salted Caramel Cupcake? You like it?  I likeee it a lot.  Last night I baked the cupcakes and this morning they taste great.  Moist and very chocolatey...yum.  The cupcake is super easy to do.  I made the caramel as in the recipe but I don't have a thermometer so I relied on my eyes and nose...hahaha..and you better believe it, it turned out marvelous.  And I have to hand it to Martha, the salted caramel is delicious.  I'm so glad I woke up early and made it.  It is worth the effort...thank you Martha.  I love you.  I'm going to make another batch for my mom.  I am going to see her on Tuesday and she is five hours drive from here.  Its been months that I last saw her and my youngest sister.  Miss them and miss all my siblings, all nine of them.  If everyone came back to my mom's at the same time, usually its chaotic and my mom is going to go nuts with all her grandchildrens running around.  I miss those time.  Everyone is so busy now that we don't spend enough time together.  Can't wait to see my mom.  Okay, my boys are up so I'm off and I hope you enjoy the pictures.  You can find the recipe in Martha Stewart but just in case I'll post it for you later okay.  See you soon..


The Chocolate Salted Caramel without the buttercream frosting is yummy enough.  I love it just like that.  My husband had it for breakfast and he said it is his favourite so far.  It must be real good..


Have a nice and sweet Sunday!



PLEASE RATE MY SWEET PRODUCT : 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...